News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Snapped this of my Pilots display while I was home, I plan to incorporate my Ace and Plane Covered Adlers, signed Aces Photos, and Pilots photos in general but I simply havent got the space at my parents house to do so. All the best, Jon

picture011li3.png

Very beautiful display: :love:

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

• 4 weeks later...

Snapped this of my Pilots display while I was home, I plan to incorporate my Ace and Plane Covered Adlers, signed Aces Photos, and Pilots photos in general but I simply havent got the space at my parents house to do so. All the best, Jon

picture011li3.png

Hi. Excuse me,Are the Flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen"Juncker?" and Visor the things which the pilot of the photograph owns?beautiful collections! I like Luftwaffe Toucrock,Visor,badge & medals, too. I have GWL of Flugzeugfuhrer & others.Thanks.

Did you get anything new in your Collection?

I would love to see more of your stuff: I see some of your WWII German Helmets at the top of your display, can you post them on the GMIC?

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Naoki, no Im afraid the items do not belong to the Pilot in the photo, that is simply a great wedding shot I picked up on ebay for really cheap (no one else bid :)) that displays the pilots badge really well.

Iraqi, if you check my started threads via my profile you can indeed see my other helmets and items! All the best, Jon

Thanks Iraqi! I do believe I have about my whole collection posted on here :). The particular helmet you see on the left is a Lufty M.42 SD the one on the right is a WWII Covered Swiss Helm.

Heres the link to the Lufty: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16492&hl= All the best, Jon

Edited by Luftwaffe Rules

• 8 months later...