News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Police or... what? Unknown boards

Interesting. They are allmost the same, as a shoalder board, that I have posted earlier, in the Polizei & SS forum. I don't know how to make a link to my post, but I called it "Shoalder straps". Have you seen them up close, because mine is black over green. I can't tell you for certain, who used the black ones, other than what I have been told. The person I got mine from, told me that he got it from a norwegian resistance veteran, and that it was used by the lowest SD rank. I haven't been able to confirm that yet.

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Interesting. They are allmost the same, as a shoalder board, that I have posted earlier, in the Polizei & SS forum. I don't know how to make a link to my post, but I called it "Shoalder straps". Have you seen them up close, because mine is black over green. I can't tell you for certain, who used the black ones, other then what I have been told. The person I got mine from, told me that he got it from a norwegian resistance veteran, and that it was used by the lowest SD rank. I haven't been able to confirm that yet.

Snoopy

That is very interesting. Perhaps these are to some sort of foreign contingent?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I found it:

VP-Anw?rter - 4 Baumwollplattschn?re, dunkelblau, ohne weitere Kennzeichnung, auf dunkelgr?ne Tuchunterlage.

(Klaus Walther: Uniformeffekten der bewaffneten Organe der DDR, Spezialkatalog, Band I - Ministerium des Innern 1949-1990, pg. 12)

1993 (1st) Edition, price listed: 17,- DM

:cheeky::cheeky: :cheeky:

Edited by lbsr