News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unofficial ribbon bar devices?

Hello all,

I just got a new two place ribbon bar (thank you for a seller again! :jumping: ) and I really like it because the devices on it.

Is it right that they are unofficial ones, what vet-s let to make around 30-s to decorate more they ribbon bars?

I actually really like them, because I have not seen them much around!

(RickR, I WILL get EPSON scanner soon now. My last bought - HP is so so crap for 3D :banger: )

040530293ea527_o.jpg

Guest Rick Research

These are very interesting vanity devices... as if every person in Germany couldn't recognize an Iron Cross and Hindenburg Cross! :cheeky:

But they were made and sold to civilian wearers. I've seen examples just like yours in Steinhauer & L?ck and Assmann catalogs from the 1930s. :beer:

I suspect that these "ribbon bars" with miniatures were actually worn on the lapels of civilian suits as a form of wear by people who did not like the little "bow tie" ribbons.