News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"For bravery" document question

I got strange "For bravery" medal document and would like to get some extra information.

When this award was established? 18.10.1938???? Inside looks like some another award (stamp)? How its possible that it was awarded 17.10.1938??? Some kind a China campain? And i will be honest - I like to sell it, what would be aprox. price for this booklet?

0452005594afda_l.jpg

04520275ca7443_l.jpg

The stamp looks like it's for a combat service/military merit medal. Медаль "За боевые заслуги" Any award given in the 30s will also have a serial number; none is shown here. As well, all of the booklets I've seen spell out the month, rather than use a number.

Don?t know if those are indictments, but I?d question the authenticity of the booklet.

Is there a printing location and date on the last page of the medal book?

It looks to me like there has been a serious erase-and-replace job done here. The massive scraped-away blue blob in the center?!

The name?

The award book printing details at the bottom of the last page?

This smells, and not nice . . . .

Preliminary advice: Run, run fast.

Guest Rick Research

The seal on the front cover is the M1946 with 16 republics.

The entries have indeed been washed away and a stamp for the Military Merit Medal with no number filled in-- and a ballpoint ink ( :speechless: ) phony date.

This is simply junk, now. It's worthless.