News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Austrian Group

dante

Hello,

I don't think that these Austrian decorations could be considered as a group (belonged to a single person, I mean).

They count some pieces from the 1st Republic and the Hungarian Regency, plus a cross that's unknown to me (that silver/white enamelled cross with the eagle's head), possibly a private decoration.

Best wishes,

Enzo

Hello,

I don't think that these Austrian decorations could be considered as a group (belonged to a single person, I mean).

They count some pieces from the 1st Republic and the Hungarian Regency, plus a cross that's unknown to me (that silver/white enamelled cross with the eagle's head), possibly a private decoration.

Best wishes,

Enzo

Enzo, thanks, what value would you put on it?

If I was going to give a price on it - probably about $1200-1500. The first set of photos you posted run for about 1000 as a whole set - but like others have said its very unlikely that this came as an award group to one man. Hope that helps. ?

If I was going to give a price on it - probably about $1200-1500. The first set of photos you posted run for about 1000 as a whole set - but like others have said its very unlikely that this came as an award group to one man. Hope that helps. ?

Thanks Guys...will put on "for Sale/trade"

• 1 year later...

The badge on the 3rd picture (top left) is a Hungarian troops officer badge form the period of regency. Officers used to wear with branch color textile (on the back side), but it was not official.

Regards,

Bazsi

Edited by bazsi

• 3 months later...