News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

After the Crew 1914 volume was really a goldmine, the Crew 1913 is a little bit disappointing. Unlike the first, this one was published post-WW2, in 1955. What is good is that they list the crew members with all their appointments till 1945. However - the WW1 awards are not listed, except for EKs, HHOX and PLM. :banger: Some pages:

File5627a.jpg

Edited by webr55

This one is interesting: List of those who went to the Luftwaffe and other branches. Interesting to see that some made only Oberstleutnant in WW2.

File5629a.jpg

Edited by webr55

Guest Rick Research

Ah, just PERFECT for details on the "dull and obscure"!!!! :cheeky::jumping::jumping::jumping: These are JUST the sort of "invisible" folks we cannot find in any other sources!

Karehnke is a surprise, since he is listed in MOV directories postwar as "Oberleutnant zS dR aD" !!!! He is NOT in the SS Seniority lists, so presumably actually was a "real" police medical general with only nominal SS rank.

:cheers:

• 5 years later...
    On 05/03/2008 at 21:40, Guest Rick Research said:

Ah, just PERFECT for details on the "dull and obscure"!!!! :cheeky::jumping::jumping::jumping: These are JUST the sort of "invisible" folks we cannot find in any other sources!

Karehnke is a surprise, since he is listed in MOV directories postwar as "Oberleutnant zS dR aD" !!!! He is NOT in the SS Seniority lists, so presumably actually was a "real" police medical general with only nominal SS rank.

:cheers:

Hi! im Gerhard Karehnke Great Grandson, if you have any more details about him and you can tell me somthing about it i'll be very thankfull.

My email is gilkarehnkefernando@gmail.com

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...