News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What have you in the drawer that's rare?

Hmmmmmm, where's the Bavarian Bar with the only example of the Silver Merit Medal of the Bavarian Order of The Crown? That's a "one-of"........

I have some rare stuff but nothing that qualifies as super rare per Stogie's guidance and what's on display.

The strange blue and white ribbon on the right side of the bar. The only two known to exist. Now, if I could just figure out what it actually is, my OCD streak could finally have a well deserved break. :rolleyes:

Other than that...

On ribbon bars, I have a Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach Order of the White Falcon 1st Class (1 of 154) and two Bavarian Military Merit Cross 1st Class with Crown and Swords (2 of ~175). Not much else that's anywhere near as rare, beyond that.

--Chris

Marshal, I'm concerned about those... They don't look anything like the ones on eBay??? :unsure:

Brian

but.... but........ these must be OK - they came with a written COA for the FULL DAY from prolific ebay seller 'rare-meds-for-life' ......

Now - where's my socks...... :cheeky:

Marshall

Hi Marshall,

If you can't find your socks I can give you mine in exchange of the Blue Max... :P;);)

Very, very nice family gathering you had in your socks' drawer... they should drop by my socks drawer for a visit...

Beautiful group of extremely rare decorations... the top of the line! Congrats! :beer:

Ciao,

Claudio

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about this one gents...but I haven't seen a huge number of these Franz Josepf RKs mounted in groups, especially not on frack bars.

Anyway this my my only really rare piece, a lucky pickup about 15 years ago.

cheers Jason