News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Opinions on Flight Officer Tabs

I think I hear crickets :P Any opinions at all? They are either so textbook 'right' it's a waste of time to answer, or so obviously fake it's an even bigger waste of time to answer. However, I hold out hope someone provide an opinion one way or the other :cheers:

Scott

I think I hear crickets :P Any opinions at all? They are either so textbook 'right' it's a waste of time to answer, or so obviously fake it's an even bigger waste of time to answer. However, I hold out hope someone provide an opinion one way or the other :cheers:

Scott

Hi Scott,

I am sorry that I missed your thread! :banger:

I am not a fan of the embroidery or the material used for the yellow badge cloth. Who is offering these?

Thanks gents. I spoted them on Manion's - hence my authinticity concern. However, the bids for the tabs have since gone above my interest level, so my purchase interest is now mute. However, I did learn from your comments :cheers: .

Thanks again.

Scott

I think last night they shot past $150 (they may be higher now). They don't close for another day or two. The opening bid was $20, so I thought I'd ask for opinions in case the bids stayed low. I'm not a 'tab guy', but that could change for a good price. :)

Scott

Edited by Scott

I think that the bids are most likely shill bids. I have never seen an unquestionably original set come close to that price on Ebay. These tabs have more than a couple of areas of concern(for me anyway).

Regards

Paul