News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Tell that it.

I think, that you know the small Russian city of Rzhev-arena of bloody fights of 1942-1943.Even today in small villages near city it is possible see various military subjects.These subjects and today can be found in woods and fields of this area.Such subject was possible to me see and to make a picture in one of villages.These are portable Soviet 20 mm a mortar-shovel.Its basis was a soldier's portable shovel.It is a rare subject and I am glad, that I can show its photo

A very unique piece of history! This is the first time I have seen one of these!

Sergey,

:jumping: WOW!!! :jumping: That's a GREAT find!!! Thanks for sharing it. PLEASE be careful with unexploded ordnance!!! They can be VERY nasty. :speechless1:

:beer: Doc

Dear Sergey,

many thanks for sharing these great pictures with us :cheers: .

There really has to be a lot of "metal" in the soil of the Rzhev-era - Zhukov's greatest defeat ;) .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Yes it so. If the owner of this house will allow to make to me other photos. Next time I shall show that as in this village behind the house parts of the Soviet tank, German gun lay. The wooden shed of this person is very similar to an army warehouse.

Yours faithfully Sergey

Sergey I hope you are sure that it will not go

BOOM

:speechless1:

This person observes laws of Russian . These subjects are deactivated. And I think, that use of these subjects is madness. Sixty years in the ground does it impossible.However Christian speaks the truth. Here huge quantity of military iron. In the end of the fortieth years clearing of territory passed so. Shells, the weapon collected mines and have put in the Soviet or German tank. Then did explosion.It referred to cleaning of territory

I have never seen one of these before. Were they commonly used? At 20 mm. I suppose that the explosive force would be about the same as a hand grenade. right?

I where read that, that this mortar have shown Voroshilov. It has given green light of this idea. However in fighting conditions all has appeared not so good ,as is written on a paper.There was a bad accuracy of a shot. The greater problem has arisen with manufacture minutes And this mortar have ceased to let out.

Sergey,

:jumping: WOW!!! :jumping: That's a GREAT find!!! Thanks for sharing it. PLEASE be careful with unexploded ordnance!!! They can be VERY nasty. :speechless1:

:beer: Doc

Thanks for your words. However it not my exhibits. I saw it deactivated.

Yours faithfully Sergey