News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Where was III./S.A. Standarte 24 ?

Guest Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

These pieces, apparently off a trophy (though no sign of how they were attached on the backs) were brought back by a uniformed tourist whose end of the war took him across northern Baden into northwestern Bavaria:

These (about the size of an EK1, side to side) are part of the large group of stuff that came by to visit on Friday. They've gone home with their owner, and I'm still posting the backlog.

I've got the list of where SS Standarten were, but have never seen one for the SA.

Can anybody tell us where this unit was located?

The "plucked chicken" Party eagle is a tie stickpin. I thought thiese pieces are rather interesting since they are dated 1932.

In 1935 the SA Standarte 24, I. Sturmbann Office was located at Adolf Hitler Str.15 in G?strow.

Not sure where the III. SB office was located.

Edited by Naxos

Guest Rick Research

Hmmmmmmmm, WAY off our involuntary traveler's route. So IT must have come to HIM, and not the other way around! :cheers: