News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Two Soviet General Photos

Guest Rick Research

Those are VERY nice!!!

1st =

Major General Nikolai Ivanovich Kryukov, attested 4 April 1958 by the Commander of Cadre Unit of Political Administration for Odessa Military District, Colonel Skrypnik

2nd =

Deputy Commander

of forces Odessa

Military District for

Construction and

Housing

Troops Major General

of Engineer Services

Zhukov

Ivan Alekseevich

(attested by) Commander of "OK OYaVo"

Major General of Intendance Services

Alekseev

10 February 1950

It's been long years since I've seen multi-Lenin/Red Banner Generals from the once BAGS full of discraded LVC files.

I used to see them by the brown market bag full, still in alphabetical order, sergeants to Generals all mixed together and nobody getting rid of them had cared enough to "cherry pick" out the good ones.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the translations. I miss those days myself when I could get a couple of hundred mixed photos for less than a days pay. I was lucky that I got this pair years ago when all that the sellers cared about was making money from selling the awards and everything else that they sold was just gravy on top,

Bryan