News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Since I am currently in the mood for Epic Statements :rolleyes: I shall ennumerate the ways:

These are classic 1990s All Brass Hand Snipped Ohio Parts Frauds. I can "see" the backs with their sheared catches and incorrect modern cloth covers and long brass pins on hand sheared brass backings without even seeing them. I can tell from the FRONTS.

Classic smear 'em with some motor oil and that'll make 'em look old and worn. :speechless:

Top bar as I've cropped so both are right side up above --

KVK2 in 2nd place displays Xs way off centered by the incompetent only-drill-holes-for-devices forger

"Blood Order" in 4th place on fake ribbon with fantasy device almost always found on this garbage

NS 25, 15, and 10... with classic moron-painted 25 and 10 years devices (all he had were original 15s)

Wehrmacht 4 following is IMPOSSIBLE. Style eagle is the one always used on these bars

um... a 1938 Austrian Anschluss ribbon... with a stickpin KVK1X device on it = WHAT in The Real World? :speechless1:

Italian North Africa Medal.... lots and lots of this left over never used: very common on huge Whgere Eagles dare frauds like this.

Lower bar:

EK2, KVK2X, KVM... that's... "interesting" :rolleyes:

SOLO NS 15 (NOT!!!!!!!!!!)

RAD 12 with 1940 device... uhhhhh huhhhhhhh. Impossible pair with above.

Sudeten with stickpin mini-with-bar and Westwall with mini... OK, sometimes found (unauthorized) but again

the general effect is so completely over the top Hollywood Nazi

Assuming the reverses ARE shown, me no prohet to foretell that the backings are all brass with hand snipped catches--