News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK II 1914

Gentlemen,

After a long hiatus from buying militaria, I broke down and actually twisted my own arm and had to buy (more like it) this beautiful worn EKII. I love the original ribbon which is faded, torn and has the oh so lovely patina on the frames! Plus, as an added bonus it was made by the firm, Wagner und Sohne. I want to thank Rick and Jeff for their inspiration in justifying my purchase on this one too..... :rolleyes: Nice to see you both again!

Cheers,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

David,

It had been too long since I have added any crosses to my collection. It was a welcome treat yesterday to open up my Imperial Case and my TR case to add a couple more! I think I'm going to have to ask Frontkampfer for an application to become a Member of his EK Hunting Club. :cheers:

Regards,

Joel

David,

It had been too long since I have added any crosses to my collection. It was a welcome treat yesterday to open up my Imperial Case and my TR case to add a couple more! I think I'm going to have to ask Frontkampfer for an application to become a Member of his EK Hunting Club. :cheers:

Regards,

Joel

Hello Joel ! Hello my friend ! :o

It's a real pleasure to see your post !

Don't worry man, you're a real Ek's hunter and a full member of the Eisernes Kreuz Hunting Club (for the moment just two members !! :lol::lol::lol: and perharps three with Danny70 for his help :beer: )

So good hunt and take care !

Collecting is my business, and my business is good !

All the best,

Fkr

:beer:

A bit time for the forum.....well done,that's a cross I would have bought,too-doesn't matter I have this maker in my collection!

@Frontk?mpfer-what would qualify me to join the EK-Hunter club?

Micha

Dear Micha !

Don't worry, you'll be the Honory Lifetime Member !! Of course ! :D

For me (and lot of other crazy people !!) you're "The One" (I'm The One, Orgasmatron, you know this song ? :cheeky: ), that's your name in my Eisernes Kreuz Hunting Club :violent: !!!!

So, now we're three.... :jumping:

Good hunt boyz, and take care,

All the best,

Fkr

:beer:

E.K.H.C

Eisernes Kreuz Hunting Club

Im Namen Seiner Majest?t und K?nigs

Dear Member,

Welcome home, welcome to the ? Eisernes Kreuz Hunting Club ?.

As President of the E.K.H.C, I would like to welcome you to our crazy association of Iron Cross collectors.

Our club serves as a ressource not only for our membership but for our community and those are interested in collecting Iron Crosses.

We encourage you to join us in support of iron cross research.

Best regards

Frontkampfer,

European President