News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Baden Rolls 1914-1918 2nd Edition

• Replies 141
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: I just realized-- you collect THURINGIAN-- where'd all this BADEN stuff come from?

Are you after THAT too? :speechless1:

:catjava:

:jumping::jumping::jumping::cheers:

NO Rick, It was my first hobby. I collect first medals from Baden. Like I love books I had the chance to buy several from this aera. I sell a lot of medals and piece of uniforms from Baden to buy only Thuringian items.

remember I have put here a list of my books in my own library

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=688

This is the first time I can really help the Great Rick.

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

And you have been a GREAT help! About 1 in 10 BZ3bXs recipients now have a birth and or a death year. About 1/3 of the Captains have a birth or death date. Just over half the Majors and Lt Colonels do, virtually all the Colonels are filled in, and 99% of the Generals. :jumping:

And I am just going back and forth for the FIRST additions to the Roth rolls. :cheers:

Guest Rick Research

RIR 40 is a VERY useful one. :cheers: Despite its APPARENT connection with Hohenzollern, it actually appears to have been an "overflow" unit full of Badeners. There are far more BZs than HEs to officers in this unit. :jumping::jumping::jumping: