MP40 MGC68 please help

lauraly

A recet loft find of a MP40 MGC68 I have been told it is the eary model can someone please give me an I idea of how much I should sell it for?

It has no magazine or butt plate, could also do with a rebluing.

64027500xd2.jpg

">

I'll let someone who knows the laws in the UK speak to the specifics - but if this is a live fully-auto firearm that just came out of the woodwork, I'd advise discretion.

Edited by landsknechte

Hi there it is a replica model gun.....not ever designed to fire rounds the only way you could hurt someone with it is if you hit them wih it :speechless:

I'll let someone who knows the laws in the UK speak to the specifics - but if this is a live fully-auto firearm that just came out of the woodwork, I'd advise discretion.

• 3 months later...

This is a very nice weapon I once seen a video of an old lady in a wheelchair fire one at a poster of a mobster with a wooden wall in the backyard. After she fired it all over the place with no control, she said I felt like, I just shoot him in his toodels. :violent:

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF