News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Help to identification

hipnos

Guest Rick Research

Indeed-- all part of the millions of fake and fantasy junk everywhere. Nothing with those suspensions is good--and as you have noted, the fakers use the same never real "ribbons" for BOTH SIDES in the Civil War! :speechless: These are available in boxes by the hundreds. Utter rubbish.

Indeed-- all part of the millions of fake and fantasy junk everywhere. Nothing with those suspensions is good--and as you have noted, the fakers use the same never real "ribbons" for BOTH SIDES in the Civil War! :speechless: These are available in boxes by the hundreds. Utter rubbish.

Ok, Ok!!, all rubish. :banger: They has been given for an acquitance after he has travele to china, knowing I collect medals...(So thanks... and all these...). Really their aspect are so awful that I have not very much faith on they...but In spain to thismoment i?ve never see like this...so, impossible to ask on the matter.

thanks, to everybody, I?ll give this to make funny complements to my Daughters robe and purses... :cheers:

Miguel

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 1 year later...