News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I think that it interestingly

Interesting Sergey,

Did you see this one?

T-90 vs "Abrams" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L0SPYJNhII...feature=related

No idea what he's saying though, maybe you could give a rough idea

And the "Beast" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcMVpY4SoO8

I wonder if you can guess which one I would rather crew?

BTW this should really be in the Armour sub-forum.

Regards Eddie.

Interesting Sergey,

Did you see this one?

T-90 vs "Abrams" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L0SPYJNhII...feature=related

No idea what he's saying though, maybe you could give a rough idea

And the "Beast" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcMVpY4SoO8

I wonder if you can guess which one I would rather crew?

BTW this should really be in the Armour sub-forum.

Regards Eddie.

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your message. I have solved, that this theme concerns to the Russian army. Therefore has placed these pictures in section of the USSR.And I think that mу pictures have the characteristic of entertainment. I think that it has no attitude to a question what of tanks better.However if I have made a bad theme or have offended you accept my sincere apologies Separately of thanks for your information. I with greater interest have looked this film.

With deep respect Sergey.

Sergey,

Absolutley no offence taken whatsoever :)

I also found it interesting to watch, and I have always been interested in tanks

I thought that you would find the other little clips interesting too.

The one in Russian that I linked seems to compare the two tanks but I can't understand what they are saying.

Best regards Eddie.

Sergey,

I also found it interesting to watch, and I have always been interested in tanks

The one in Russian that I linked seems to compare the two tanks but I can't understand what they are saying.

Best regards Eddie.

Hi Eddie

Compare characteristics of two tanks. Do a conclusion, that tanks about equal. There are advantages of the American, but it is more than best at the Russian tank. But it is Russian sight. Last , competition will proceed but tanks of other generation.

Sergey,

Best regards Eddie.

Hi Eddie

Compare characteristics of two tanks. Do a conclusion, that tanks about equal. There are advantages of the American, but it is more than best at the Russian tank. But it is Russian sight. Last , competition will proceed but tanks of other generation.

Thank you very much Sergey,

I was thinking that it was a comparison between the two Tanks, interesting that they are about equal.

Best regards Eddie.

Yes it so. Characteristics of two machines relatives. However it is spoken that the system of navigation best on the American tank .However it is Russian sight.

With deep respect Sergey