News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian Red Banner Order

:unsure:

The Order of Bulgaria 1st Class with the old State Crest but in one piece? The 2nd class is of two piece construction

but shouldn?t the first class look the same or am I just still sleeping?

Very nice very rare bar ! Why do we see so few bars from Bulgaria ? Did the officers use the small ribbon bars to their uniforms?

All the best from Sunny Sweden

Christer

:unsure:

The Order of Bulgaria 1st Class with the old State Crest but in one piece? The 2nd class is of two piece construction

but shouldn?t the first class look the same or am I just still sleeping?

Very nice very rare bar ! Why do we see so few bars from Bulgaria ? Did the officers use the small ribbon bars to their uniforms?

All the best from Sunny Sweden

Christer

Absolutely right answer. Very rare item Order of Bulgaria 1 Class old Coat but with out screw on reverse. I saw such type first time in my faleristik life.......

Some time communist ribbon bars appeared on the market, but bars really rear items. Of cource officers use small ribbon bars, but also they use bars like i show.....

• 3 weeks later...
    • 10 months later...
    Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Another date/number to start up a data base! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! :jumping::jumping: :jumping:

As fascinating thread, thanks for this.

I do find it hard to believe that things would have been numberd and no one bothered to record them. I'm sure there once were records that would, in theory, allow research. Whether they still survive or not or are open may be another issue. What do professional historians do? Is there no national archives?

Here is my contribution to the thread. I am unaware of when this was issue due to not having the booklet but I would venture to say it was probably close to the day of inception with a serial number of ?22?.