News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Verdienstmedaille (Silber) Lippe-Detmold

My medal collection comprises mainly of British Items but I do have a few German Items, obtained on and off in the past, which I have never done much with. Out of interest though I did a Google search on one of the medals and found that it is fairly scarce, apparently with just under 600 being awarded.

Not being knowledgeable on German awards I do not know if it is a genuine or copy -the quality is good but...

Guest Rick Research

586 Silver Merit Medals, actually. :catjava: But that was before the :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1: returns--

to be revealed to the world in All The Glory And Horror this autumn/winter when the Rolls are added to the Collected Works By Krause & Lundstr?m. :rolleyes:

I will not bring up the Gold Medal figures since my Evil Twin has long ago FOOLISHLY disposed of that, and it would only make him the Very Very Sad Evil Ricky. :ninja:

Buy such things NOW, before the Rolls become public. Do not sell such things before the Rolls are published. :unsure:

Buy such things NOW, before the Rolls become public. Do not sell such things before the Rolls are published. :unsure:

...except he would sell it to me :D

Here is my silver merit medal Lippe-Detmold, a early one, marked with "Wiegand f.".

If you need some further pictures, please look at my website (only in german) "Hausorden.de"

And here is a very special document for this medal...signed by Prince Leopold IV. himself for the musican-leader

of the 55th regiment "Gustav W?he".

...a quite rare bird, because it was unusual, that the Prince signed it...

Best regards

Solomon