News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian Awards

• Replies 270
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order of Labor, 2nd class / Order rada, 2nd class

Order was founded on 1 May, 1945, in three degrees. It was awarded to citizens, associations, and military units for uccesses inlabor. 2nd degree (with the gold garland): Material: Silver-plated and gold-plated bronze. 36,338 awards through 31 December, 1985. Ribbon: Dark-blue moire with two 4 mm by the red strips in the center.

This pinback specimen from the late 1960s, from the Belgrad mint (marked "ZIN KOVNICA" on the pin).

". . . awarded to individuals, organisations of associated labour, other organisations and military units of SFRY that achieve special results in economy and for special work important for progress of the country in other social activities".

Here is my small contribution. I'm still beginning my Yugoslavian orders collection.

My Partisan star 3rd class :

Hi Soviet,

I just picked one of these up at the MAX Show. This may be a relatively low level award; but there certainly is nothing low end about that enamel! Be careful if you really examine it closely, it can become hypnotizing - don?t you agree?

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Hi Soviet,

I just picked one of these up at the MAX Show. This may be a relatively low level award; but there certainly is nothing low end about that enamel! Be careful if you really examine it closely, it can become hypnotizing - don?t you agree?

Best wishes,

Wild Card

What do the other two classes of this award look like? I bet these are pretty expensive!

Best regards

Paul

What do the other two classes of this award look like? I bet these are pretty expensive!

Best regards

Paul

Here is the first class which I don't know the value and is extremely difficult to find.

Edited by Soviet

Best regards

Paul

Here is the 2nd Class. This one is also not so easy to find and is sold around 150 to 175 EUR. I'm still looking for one of those. :(

Hi Soviet,

Best wishes,

Wild Card

Hello Wild Card,

Hope you got the one made by the Monetnyi Dvor in Moscow which is much nicer than the one made in Zagreb. The last one was made in yugoslavia after Tito broke with the Soviets. You can see the difference between both enamels.

Left = Monetnyi Dvor

Right = Zagreb mint

Hi Soviet,

Wow, what a difference! Yes, mine is a Soviet manufacture piece. If it is of any help, the SN# is 8276. thank you for sharing this information.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

I can see the huge difference in the makers.

Thank you for the photos, Soviet! I hate to trouble you yet can we get a look at the back of your badge?

These are interesting awards!

Best regards

Paul

• 2 weeks later...