News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Looks like it used to be for a Feldwebel. Looks like someone was demoted!

Photos are a little small, but I see no flags from the photos present. Will the seller give you better photos?

Here are scans, but my scanner yields worse images than what was here previously. I don't see holes where a device may have been, rather, the wool appears worn on the top. Please comment on value, because I have no base line comparison for this pioneer or air ministry.

lwstrap2.jpg

lwstrap1.jpg

I believe I must put sometimes a question:

Do the shoulder flaps on the upper side have thrashings them look, as if they were carried? If so a clear impression of the button had to be to be seen, actually, around the buttonhole, I cannot recognise that, however, in your pictures.

Indeed, there were also materials from less quality, this were fine reused materials, I know this, however, only with the not visible underside.