News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guy

Like to share my favorite pilot badge with you an OM I found in Stuttgart a couple of years ago. Please feel free to post yours, if your are the happy owner of one.

Best Regards

Karsten

Edited by Karsten S

• Replies 71
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guy

Like to share my favorite pilot badge with you an OM I found in Stuttgart a couple of years ago. Please feel free to post yours, if your are the happy owner of one.

Best Regards

Karsten

Hello!

Thanks for share this rare badge.Welcom to GMIC.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Hello Karsten,

Once again, a hearty welcome to you! :cheers: A great OM you have there! Indeed one of the most difficult Pilot Badges to acquire for ones' collection. I'll be more than happy to add mine here!

ERIC

Here's my example which come in the correct case for this maker.

Rich

That Badge is Close to mint. Very nice. Have never seen the right case for this badge. As you know the Badge is extraordinary thick, so I was wondering if the case is taller/thicker that the usual ones ?

Best Regards

Karsten

Karsten

The case is no thicker than normal. While the badge gives the impressio of being thicker, it's not much thicker than say a J2 so it maybe fits more comfortably in the case. The interior or the case is lined with a blue border which is unusal for a luft case and more like a case for EK1.

Rich

Hi Karsten !

Very nice OM Pilotbadge .

Not the easiest maker to find , but for me Deumer Pilotbadges are harder to find .

I found 2 OM Pilotbadge in 2 Weeks for a couple of Years ago .

Jan Arne

Edited by Jan Arne S

Hi Karsten !

Very nice OM Pilotbadge .

Not the easiest maker to find , but for me Deumer Pilotbadges are harder to find .

I found 2 OM Pilotbadge in 2 Weeks for a couple of Years ago .

Jan Arne

2 OM badges ??? What did you do with them?

I think you are right that Deumer Pilots are rare, but if they are more rare than OM, I don?t know. I?m missing the Deumer Pilot in my collection, so I?m on the hunt for one.

Back to OM, I have never seen any other LW badges made by this maker. Anyone? Logically it would be strange if they have only made one LW badge, but nothing is logic in this area.

BTW.. Some beautiful OM Pilot badges posted here, thanks!

Karsten

Edited by Karsten S

I think that it is not really hard to find any marker of pilot badges. The real goal is to find them even in a perfect condition. This seems to be hopeless by some markers - as the OM for example.

Best

isonzo

I think that it is not really hard to find any marker of pilot badges. The real goal is to find them even in a perfect condition. This seems to be hopeless by some markers - as the OM for example.

Best

isonzo

Hello!

I agree.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep