News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Pat. Bring it back and get your money back, I don't like this one at all and I am not a big expert.

Badge front. If I am not mistaken there should be a hatchway under the bridge....I will admit I am not much of a KM expert but this is not nice.

Edited by Laurence Strong

Thanks for posting Larry and thanks for the opinions gents,

I have emailed the dealer in Edmonton (he is out of town so I don't know when he will check his email) in regards for a return/exchange. I sincerely hope he will honor his merchandise and we can resolve this. The patina is what threw me off, but after seeing originals this looks nothing like them. I will let you know how it works out.

Thanks again,

Pat

Hello gents,

I spoke to the dealer and he was very sorry and he was surprised it was a repro as well, but I am exchanging it up (with a few extra bucks) for a nice Luftschutz H25 helmet I was checking out up there (I will be sure to post the pics when it gets here). I wasn't really worried as this dealer is a well known guy with a great reputation, but it's nice to know some dealers will offer a lifetime guarantee on any item. Thanks again for the expertise, and if anyone has a salty Destroyer badge available (pin missing I don't care!) I am definitely looking again now!

Later,

Pat