Not Coins but Paper Notes, Beware,

This blithering idiot (how embarssed his mommy must be that her son has turned into the lowest form of bottom-feeding criminal moron) or one just like him-- has been mentioned before. :speechless:

I am amazed he hasn't gotten into the far more phenomenally lucrative

Individually Stamped Sheets of SS Toilet Paper Rolls market. :rolleyes:

This is sad. I can just see some chain-smoker at a small flea-market or gun show spinning some wild-ass story about how various SS and LW administrative personnel had nothing better to do during the war than counterstamp (and counterstamp well I might add) late-stage Weimar-era banknotes (Series of 1929 20 RM) that weren't even legal-tender during the Third Reich years.

Better buy up these notes before people start doing this to all of them. Believe it or not, the ones without the swastickas on them can be bought by the strap (100 notes) for 50 to 60$ at some of the larger shows, but you still have scabs that try to hustle them individually for a buck or so - unstamped of course.

Would it not be kind of stupid, to have unit stamped money. Then they would only have been allowed to spend the money within the unit. I know that there exists messtokens, but to use old regular currency. :banger:

Snoopy

Would it not be kind of stupid, to have unit stamped money. Then they would only have been allowed to spend the money within the unit. I know that there exists messtokens, but to use old regular currency. :banger:

Snoopy

Hello!

I agree.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Seems to be a common theme now to cash in on Nazi money. As previously discuss on the forum, these are clearly fake.

In my humble opinion if you want to collect something with a Nazi coonection L1935B gold Swiss 20 Francs, if anything has a dubious origin its them!! I imagine that a large proportion of pre WW2 european gold coins, would have been in Nazi hands at one time or another during the war.

With regards the old pre-nazi era paper notes there are literally bundles of the stuff

on offer at the flea-markets in Germany, so many that it has very little worth, so to get

rid of it (i,e, make it interesting for selling) these fake stamps have been added,

another point can we really accept them as genuine issued items, not very good for operational security

for the partisans or Resistance to identify what units are operating in the area,

just check the pockets of any prisoners or dead enemy soldiers.

As for any item, paper or gold I would want to see proof that it was in use by the nazi regime

handing me / showing me a note or coin and spinning me a yarn,

wont separate my hard earned "dosh" from my tight little paw.

As is so often quoted here "Buy the item, NOT the story"

Kevin in Deva :cheers: