News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

GWL Pilot Observer................Finally!

And a belated congratulations on a fine pick-up, my friend! Was out on the sea, fishing, yesterday.

I?ve put your GWL P/O membership certificate in the post?so all that remains is the club subscription. ?paypal? would be the best method of payment of the $2000.00.

Contact me for account details.

:beer:

And a belated congratulations on a fine pick-up, my friend! Was out on the sea, fishing, yesterday.

I?ve put your GWL P/O membership certificate in the post?so all that remains is the club subscription. ?paypal? would be the best method of payment of the $2000.00.

Contact me for account details.

:beer:

Danke Vielmals Johann! So, what kind of fishies is Mrs. Temple-West cooking up? Can't wait for my certificate to arrive - suitable for framing, right? Ah, err,......2k? I hope there's a payment plan?! :unsure:

ERIC

Dear Eric,

A lovely badge. I believe that GWL had the finest finishing technique of any of the Luftwaffe badge manufacturer. Be careful in handling the P/O, as the silver finish can fade if not handled properly.

I used to own a mint GWL P/O but over time the silver on the eagle started to turn brown and blacken in areas. I had never touched it and stored it like all my other medals so I assume it was something perhaps that it had come into contact with before I purchased the badge. Alas I sold it....but I used the money to buy a nice Assmann P/O.

Gary B

A cracking piece, well worth waiting for and a pleasure to look at.

I was hoping someone was going to post one of these as it is possibly my favourite Luftwaffe award.

Thanks so very much Martin, may I say I was very happy to do so! Welcome to GMIC! :cheers:

ERIC

I am chiming in rather late on this one Eric, but may I say, that is about the nicest badge that I have ever had

the privelige of laying my eyes on, and imho, about the creme de la creme of badge collecting, just magnificent.

Your photgraphy skills are extremely good too, really shows the award in all of it's true glory, thanks very much

for sharing this gem,

Cheers,

Bob