News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hey guys,

Just thought i'd drop by and say hello. I joined this forum not too long ago. Some of you know me from WAF and GD.

Here's an image of my collecting interest..and am an occasional and very recreational badge collector...until I loose my nerve from them.

Tom

Edited by swordfish

Hey guys,

Just thought i'd drop by and say hello. I joined this forum not too long ago. Some of you know me from WAF and GD.

Here's an image of my collecting interest..and am an occasional and very recreational badge collector...until I loose my nerve from them.

Tom

Hello!

Welcom,nice sword You show. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

And here's a seldom seen configuration of a Wrangel. Interesting eagle looking the other way, blued scabbard as opposed to painted, and some interesting markings.

Good collecting.

t

Edited by swordfish

And here's a seldom seen configuration of a Wrangel. Interesting eagle looking the other way, blued scabbard as opposed to painted, and some interesting markings.

Good collecting.

t

Hello!

Beautiful,i like it a lot. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

Thanks guys for the nice words. Swords are my primary interest, although in recent times I have developed an interest in KM awards. I'll say that cost has become a prohibitive factor in recent times. Saber prices have taken off in the last couple years.