News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi

I am trying to find out the career details of Carl Eduard Becker, who according to my records was a prussian GM by 18.11.1886 however, does not seem to be in the SF series by Priesdorf. Maybe this has something to do with him being from Hessen-Darmstadt originally? However some other former HD Generals are in SF so I am really puzzled about that.

Could someone help me with career and ODM? That would be a great addition to my CHWO entry on him

Thanks in advance

regards

David

Kleist has him, number 1756, Priesdorff not.

1888 z.D. Cdr of the 10.KavBrig, RAO2E, KO3, DA, 70, HL3a, HP2b, HMV, HW3, born 1833, died 1919, promoted GM in 1886

Best regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Thanks for that! Can't say I am familiar with Kleist, would you have the full bibliography on that?

Regards

David

Hi Daniel

Much appreciated. Tomorrow I will visit the Royal Library at The Hague in order to get some of the details I need. They do have the Priesdorf and a complete set of Prussian Statecalenders since 1850 orso, but not the Kleist volumes you mentioned.

regards

David