Slava 3 class, a variety of awards

I?m offered a veriety of Slava 3th clas: Numbers: 801577, 452.748. 211285, 445.076 and 340.117...the last one have the booklet but the price is double of the others 3th.classes...

Do you accept better the one with the booklet or the lowest nr. of the others...half the price...

Thanks

Miguel

Pic: of the booklet offered star

I would take the one with booklet.The chance is high, that this is a complete group.

regards

Andreas

But andreas in this booklet is only the Slava. How can you know the slava is from a Group???

Miguel

Edited by hipnos

I would take the Glory with the award Booklet. For a start you have a name which makes it readily available for immediate research with Nota Bene. Any Glories with genuine award booklets are worth their weight in gold for the fact they have that identification. Having over a hundred Glories in my collection there are at least a dozen with booklets that have made research easier and quicker.

Brendan

I?m offered a veriety of Slava 3th clas: Numbers: 801577, 452.748. 211285, 445.076 and 340.117...the last one have the booklet but the price is double of the others 3th.classes...

Do you accept better the one with the booklet or the lowest nr. of the others...half the price...

Thanks

Miguel

Miguel,

The scarcest variety of the lot is the highest numbered one, 801577.

Marc