News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Slava2 class...must be a Fake!

Hello : What do you think...

Miguel

Looks like someone didn't do their homework before they faked it. This 2nd class number range would make it a Border Reverse for a start. Hard to tell anything to much from these scans, they need to be closer of the front, clock tower etc etc. All up I suggest it is a fake going by these photos. Unless you can get better scans for study, I'd steer clear.

Brendan

Looks like someone didn't do their homework before they faked it. This 2nd class number range would make it a Border Reverse for a start. Hard to tell anything to much from these scans, they need to be closer of the front, clock tower etc etc. All up I suggest it is a fake going by these photos. Unless you can get better scans for study, I'd steer clear.

Brendan

That?s logical...(You must see the price!...so low)

Regards and Thanks

Miguel

would be a great award for an uniform collector to decorate uniforms

Hipnos,

That is a 3rd class that has been "upgraded". The original SN was erased (a bid sloppily as you can still make up the leftover of a digit at the left of the fake SN), then the faker engraved the new SN; interestingly, he engraved it with a strong slant in order to reuse and cover the traces of the erased digits.

Marc