News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hungary - Order of Vitez

This is one of my all-time favorites and from the first time I saw a photo of one I knew that I had to have it. Managed to get three of these back in the 1990s but since then have not been able to find any more,

Bryan

Hi Hunyadi,

Yes it does have 1989 marked on it and also has some other writing engraved on the other side of the reverse,

Bryan

Bryan -

very nice badges - what is scrathed into the reverse of post #1? Does it say 1989????

these are getting harder and harder to find - esp in this condition....you have done well!

• 2 years later...
    • 4 weeks later...

On the open world wide market - what they are going for on Ebay is reasonable. Though I could never bring myself to paying that much for one ($375 on up on Ebay) The price within Hungary is cheaper, but WWII stuff has become very rare.

I want to put up a display for Hungary. I just met someone close to me that has a connection. I also am friends with an ex cold war Hungarian Airforce soldier. So the prices are fair? Good to know. Thank you for letting me know. I have all the campaign medals but would like some other differint ones too. I have an standing invitation to visit Budapest and a cabin close by. Maybe if I go you can let me know of some military places of interest to visit. Thanks again, Scott

On the open world wide market - what they are going for on Ebay is reasonable. Though I could never bring myself to paying that much for one ($375 on up on Ebay) The price within Hungary is cheaper, but WWII stuff has become very rare.

• 6 months later...
    • 2 years later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 years later...