News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Legion Condor / Blue Squadron Pilot Wings

dknyc71

Dear Fellow Collectors,

I am lookimg for feedback on the wings depicted in the attached images. Although probably not from the Civil War period, they are nevertheless from the Blue Squadron period. I have always seen the back attachement in the form of a nut. These however have some sort of an attachement device which is like a stud which is inside and well afixed. The props with the eagle are tightly attached and do not come loose in any way. They can also be comfortably turned a bit from side to side, but again, they are firmly attched to the body and absolutrly no sign of tampering, since I heard that some "crafty" people try to attach the eagle of St.John to the post-1946 wings to make them appear to be pre-1946. I solicit all comments and knoweledge. (the images have a bit of a glare, the wings are not as shiny as they appear in the photos)

Thanks to Everyone in advance!

Dave.

Edited by dknyc71