News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Red Banner, Type 1 Var 1, #153

Guest Darrell

Goes for everything lately ... saw two (they say mint) Cased "Unmarked" EK1's top the $700-800 dollar range this week.

Are people getting millionaire type jobs now or what? :speechless1:

Edited by Darrell

Guest Rick Research

The market IS insane. See the Medal for the Preservation of Public Order 1st type? :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

I got mine from Igor 10 years back for something like $150-180: I was just rummaging around in his old catalogs, but I have so many scribblie sheets of 53rd choices from calling in orders as soon as the catalogs came and sales receipt letters (those of you like who have YELLOW Igor sales receipt letters from Before Gray Stationery Days are the True Pioneers :rolleyes: ) I haven't found it yet.

I have always resented the sort of bottomless pockets who shove in and presume that they can buy up the poor mortals at the snap of their fingers, but at where prices have gone, I will NOT be buying again, and things that were of mere interest to me when I got them are now trade-for-a-used-car prices. :speechless1:

($90 Lake Khasan badge almost $600? ....)

With the dementia over oil prices and the impending self-induced collapse of the entire American economy after this lose/lose election....

Time for me to start selling out, folks. Movin' on, movin' out. :speechless:

The market IS insane. See the Medal for the Preservation of Public Order 1st type? :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

I got mine from Igor 10 years back for something like $150-180: I was just rummaging around in his old catalogs,

($90 Lake Khasan badge almost $600? ....)

I got my Public Order medal in 1992 from him for about 85 dollars and the Khasan badge for about the same price. The only reason I decided to get that VERY expensive tinnie is that I thought it was very cool looking and was interested in this "first Soviet Battle of WW2"! I do remember Igor saying that were only a few thousand participants in the Khasan Battle!

It is funny how I am making 3-4x what I was making in 92, but would never be able to afford what I have now if I were starting new! Boy am I glad that I did not sell my stuff like I wanted to do back in 1998!!