Iraqi Freedom O.I.F VIII-X Photos

Guest IMHF

Guest IMHF

This is my 3rd tour in Iraq I am now at COP IV South of Baghdad. My job here plays a big part in this mission for Iraqi Freedom. I am part of the security of the main route from Kuwait to Baghdad.............

I will be posting more photos here on the GMIC for all my friends to share and ride along with me on my tour of duty.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

Start off with the pictures I took in Kuwait:

STARBUCKS:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMHF

Here are some Medallions of King Faisal that I seen in a Bazar in BIAP/LIBERTY, Iraq. This set is selling for $800.00 the seller wouldn't drop the price for me. It goes to show that Iraqi Militaria is going up in cost. How did I have time to go to a Bazar you ask; I was waiting for I Chinook to take me to Scania, a sand storm held us up in BIAP for three days.

Front:

Edited by IMHF

• 3 weeks later...

They are some ugly lookin buggers! :cheeky: They will run at you it is a proven fact, this one ran at me. They are all over the place at night here in South Iraq.........COP 4

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

I bet that they have a nasty bite to them!

Paul

They leave four nasty holes when they bite, also a skin that looks like a 3rd degree burn......

One of our soldiers was bit by one a few weeks ago.

Lorenzo

Here is a picture of me on patrol in one of the US Army's newest Vehicles, can you guess what it is????

Thank you for Viewing:

Lorenzo

• 3 weeks later...