News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Autographed Pictures and a beautiful Print

Gentlemen,

Happy to report that I have just conducted a purchase of my 1st lot of Luftwaffe related autographs. In total, there are 13 items in which I have a signed pictures of Hajo Herrmann, Gunther Rall and Peter Duttmann. I have a wonderful print signed by the the artist, Len Ortega and signed by Gerd Thyben. Lastly, there are other autographs by Walter Wolfrum, Herbert Wehnelt, Ernst Sheufele, Helmut Ruffler, Heinze Lange, Edu Neumann, Wolfgang Falck and Georg Griener. I can't wait to have these all professionally framed. :jumping:

Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

Guest Rick Research

I am... channeling... collar tabs...

Something is coming through....

it's a word, no a name....

not a name...

a place...

Lowwwwwwwwelllllllllll.

:rolleyes:

One matching tab per photo, I think. :catjava:

When I got into collecting aviation prints, Gunther Rall was one of the first aces that I met. Since then I've met quite a few: Adolf Galland, Walter Krupinski, Hans-Ekkehard Bob, Heinz Lange, Hajo Herrmann, Viktor Petermann, Drewes, Zorner, Gunther Bahr, Karl Johanssen, Peter Spoden, and many more. Great guys and great stories.

Bob

Guys,

Many Thanks once again!

Rick,

I do believe your right on needing Luftwaffe Collar Tabs. I have never owned a collar tab from any branch and that certainly they would be a wonderful addition to the framing and future displys. Amongst Pilot's Badges, Bomber Clasps, Visor Caps, Flight Suits and the list goes on....

Bob,

What an experience that must have been to meet those Luftwaffe Greats!

Edited by buellmeister

He is coming over to West Virginia for a family reunion... I think his two sisters live here in the U.S. Then he's going to Washington, D.C. He'll be here the first part of August but I don't have exact dates yet. I wouldn't expect it to be on his website since it is a personal trip.

Bob