News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Remember When?

Guest Rick Research

Make an Old Boy cry, you beast!!!! :shame:

Actually, I don't remember prices on a double bars :Cat-Scratch: GVK ever being THAT low... and I remember people who cleaned up after The Last Supper. :rolleyes:

That's a :love::love: indeed--

can you actually remember when you got it?

Guest Rick Research

"ummm...1999ish"

AAAAAGGGGHHHH

That would have been a bargain in 1979 from Jack Sweetman's catalogs of Happy Memory. I got most of my Austro-Hungarian bullion from him in Florida back before the Hunt Brothers' Great Melt-Off.

Alllllll gonnnnnnnnne, gonnnnnnnnne, gonnnnnnnnnnnne.

I figure it'll take me 4 days to drive cross country. Poor sense of direction and my map reading skills are notorious. See you... Wednesday about dark... :rolleyes:

tell you what. if you drive that ww1 russian tank over here and back, you can have the thingy for free!

take your time :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Wow, nice medal but [it] may not reach its sticker value for another few years...

Guest Rick Research

Hmmm. The two bars increase kaching by orders of magnitude (I've never had the privilege of even SEEING a two-bars "live"), but that's about what I was paying in the early 1990s, so not too far out. Got my first Karl Large Silver back in the late 1970s for $15 bucks.

Allllllll gone. :(

Hmmm. The two bars increase kaching by orders of magnitude (I've never had the privilege of even SEEING a two-bars "live"), but that's about what I was paying in the early 1990s, so not too far out. Got my first Karl Large Silver back in the late 1970s for $15 bucks.

Allllllll gone. :(

I thought silber medal had silver bars...