News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

An unknown badge

Hello,

a friend of mine has this badge, but I cannot understand when was it distributed. The motto on the Red Banner means "Liberty or Death" and the text below means something related to merits etc. towards the Makedonian Motherland. The other words, "...КЪМЪ ПОРОБЕНАТА..." sound not Russian to me (Bulgarian? Serbian?); the abbreviation "ВМРО" sounds also unknown to me.

The fastening is the typical screwback with circular nut.

Any idea about date and a possible identification?

Edited by Elmar Lang

Hello,

a friend of mine has this badge, but I cannot understand when was it distributed. The motto on the Red Banner means "Liberty or Death" and the text below means something related to merits etc. towards the Makedonian Motherland. The other words, "...КЪМЪ ПОРОБЕНАТА..." sound not Russian to me (Bulgarian? Serbian?); the abbreviation "ВМРО" sounds also unknown to me.

You can find some information about VMRO here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VMRO and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uj-LMAFXKQ...feature=related

• 15 years later...
    On 29/07/2008 at 18:35, Elmar Lang said:

Hello,

post-3114-1217349284.jpg

Is the badge for sale?