News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

57 Version of The Knights Cross of the War Merit Cross

Hello

I have just received this 57 new form version of the Knights Cross of the War Merit Cross. Although it doesn't show up to well in the photos, this piece has polished highlights, e.g. the raised edges etc. The ribbon is a nice UV negative piece.

As usual, any comments or observations welcomed.

Hi David,

WELL DONE! :jumping::jumping: She's a beaut!!!! :love: Is she cased? If not... does anyone have cased examples? Are the cases like the originals as they were always a good size and made a great display.

Congratulations!!!! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Hello

Thanks fo rthe comments. :beer: No, sadly it's not cased. It's not often that you see these for sale or even shown anywhere, so I suppose it may be one of the lesser encountered 57 pieces.

Hello

Laurence, could you please post some photos of your RKKVK without swords. I don't recall having ever seen a 57 version of one of those. And if any else has a 57 new form RKKVK either with or without swords, please post them.

Thanks

Hello

That looks like a nice item Laurence :beer: Not an a piece that you see every day either. Looking at yours I'd guess that it had polished / burnished highlights and is one of the better quality pieces. A very nice item.