News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Prussian Fire Service pin

I got this many years ago from an old German who had moved to the US shortly after WW II. Together with my 50 year old Langenscheidt, I make it out as a service pin for the Prussian Republic's Fire Service. Are we talking the Weimar era?

Guest Rick Research

Yup. Awarded from 1926 into 1933, mainly for 25 years service. Undervalued in my opinion, given how long other models were awarded. But it just can't compete with that over the top flaming swastika cross 2 models later.

Yup. Awarded from 1926 into 1933, mainly for 25 years service. Undervalued in my opinion, given how long other models were awarded. But it just can't compete with that over the top flaming swastika cross 2 models later.

Thanks, Rick the Unfailing, any thoughts on selling price?

Guest WAR LORD

Thanks, Rick the Unfailing, any thoughts on selling price?

Rick is quite correct, much under estimated. These are not common, but unfortunatly fetch around ?25.00, thats if you can find a buyer.

Rick is quite correct, much under estimated. These are not common, but unfortunatly fetch around ?25.00, thats if you can find a buyer.

Thanks, Warlord,

The good news is that I'm rather fond of it, and don't need the money this week.

Your badge looks quite good. I have the same one in my collection. It's the only badge in my collection I got from my family.

Worth in Germany is between 30 (ebay and co.) and 45 Euro (prof. militaria dealer).

Greetings