News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

High ranking medical boards?

Those look like high ranking Railroad Officials boards. I dont believe that they are of General Ranking, but I could be wrong. Regardless, they are not commonly seen at all!! :jumping:

Paul has asked me to comment on the first boards shown. Who they are for doesn't immediately come to mind. I am several thousand miles away from my research data so can not look them up. They look rather odd to me thought. The weave of the cords is too loose for authentic WII or DDR boards. The fact that one star is fastened by having the prongs pushed through the board is not normal either.

The odd looking boards that come next don't resemble anything that I have ever seen before. A fantasy piece?

The boards with the HV on them are for Heersverwaltung. Military Administration for a beamten officer. The two colour waffenfarb could indicate reserve status but my memory could be wrong here. I think the two colour system was abolished before the war.

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by Gordon Craig