News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unknowe badge Romania justice ?

Hallo hmgriefswald,

can you please post a better, larger picture than the above?

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

I would like to see it as well: I am now working with the Romanian Army here in Iraq.

I picked up a few pieces: I hope to find me a 1916 first class Michael The Brave Order:

Lorenzo

I hope to find me a 1916 first class Michael The Brave Order:

With only 16 awarded to royalty or very high ranking officers you'll have a tough time finding an original one on the market (not mentioning the price). ;)

I understand it not so good. You mean, that award will be a fake? And it was only 16 pieces awarded?

That was a note to Lorenzo's quest for a first class of the Order of Michael the Brave (the 1916 model).

Regarding the badge you posted, I have no information as to how many were issued or who was entited to receive one. I have seen before images of a badge with Carol II's cipher, but I'm afraid I have not saved them. Check the finishing quality of the badge and especially that of the cipher. It is very difficult to judge solely on the small image available.