News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I found this up on ebay. The green and white ribbon looks to be saxon long service but the medal is the saxon 1899 anniversary. What would this be doing on a Prussian bar. My only thought is that the Mesina medal was replace with this medal. Also there pic that was listed with it, IMO, has nothing to do with ther bar. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO THE BAR BELONGED TO DO NOT POST THE NAME.

Edited by Paul C

Item removed. I guess he shouldn't offered the repeatspange if the bars were to end at more than 2000euro. Still greedy.

Should've saved the pic of the backs. Darkblue backing on the medalbar and red godet(?) on the ribbonbar.

Edited by RaZpuTiN

Guest Rick Research

The leprous mental defective is probably hacking it into scraps.

I know who this one is too. (God are those Combined Ernestine Rolls useful! :rolleyes::catjava: )

Nothing to do with the navy.

The leprous mental defective is probably hacking it into scraps.

I know who this one is too. (God are those Combined Ernestine Rolls useful! :rolleyes::catjava: )

Nothing to do with the navy.

Rick,

what about the coburg wedding, just wrong ribbon (saxon ehrenkreuz?) on the ribbronbar?

Guest Rick Research

Yes. It must have been VERY hard to get odd ribbons like that. Who-- outside of Coburg-city, would have had any need to stock any in their shops?

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys this whole line of comentry is NOT making any sence - I subscribe to GMIC to learn about collecting! and I have NO idear what is the problem with this bar - is it the dealer? Ebay Fack - PLEASE EXPLAIN??????

Me too :unsure: , call me dumb but what is really wrong with the group? I wish to learn something from this thread also. Thanks.

:blush:

Edited by Gldank

Guest Rick Research

Precisely:

TWO INTACT MEDAL BARS TO BROTHERS:

1) torn to shreds and the scraps sold as individual fragments

2) offered for sale and "auction ended" (fate unknown)

and now...

bits and pieces, dribbles and drabs, an odd this and a singular that... and only the idiot himself knows what ELSE is being split up into individually meaningless "offerings"...

completely divorced from attribution in the case of awards being sold that were NOT worn on either medal bar but which verifiably belonged to Identified Brother 1 or Identified Brother 2...

when the groups were INTACT, Anno Domini 2008.

The seller is an moron destroying history and like all gredy cretins, deluding himself that he is "making" more National Currecncy Units by selling PIECES than WHOLES. :speechless::banger::violent:

Worth LESS... WITLESS. A rubbish picker in charge of a museum....

Precisely:

TWO INTACT MEDAL BARS TO BROTHERS:

1) torn to shreds and the scraps sold as individual fragments

2) offered for sale and "auction ended" (fate unknown)

and now...

bits and pieces, dribbles and drabs, an odd this and a singular that... and only the idiot himself knows what ELSE is being split up into individually meaningless "offerings"...

completely divorced from attribution in the case of awards being sold that were NOT worn on either medal bar but which verifiably belonged to Identified Brother 1 or Identified Brother 2...

when the groups were INTACT, Anno Domini 2008.

The seller is an moron destroying history and like all gredy cretins, deluding himself that he is "making" more National Currecncy Units by selling PIECES than WHOLES. :speechless::banger::violent:

Worth LESS... WITLESS. A rubbish picker in charge of a museum....

Who is this idiot wrapped in a moron doing these heinous crimes