RAD Abt. 300/ 9 - Where was unit Based?

The February 1938 R.A.D. Dienstaltersliste which has just been found does not list WHERE each unit was :banger: so all I can add is that the commander of Arbeitsgau 300 then was Arbeitsf?hrer Wilhelm RUCKENBROD.

Perhaps some googling on his name might turn up something. The only Ruckenbrod I can find was Emil, who retired from W?rttemberg Inf Rgt 124 as a Hauptmann after WW1.

Hello Rick,

As ever many thanks for the prompt reply & information. As suggested I did try googling the name Wilhelm Ruckenbrod, but after one hour I had drawn a blank- nothing at all. However I did come across a list of of arbeitsgau with the numbers of units in each gau. The 300 unit came in the Bayern - Hochland which today would I suppose be Oberbayern. Oberbayern is still a large area, but it's a start. Thanks

Regards

Is that an online list of the Arbeitsgaue?

Hello Rick,

Yes Rick I found the list / table online. Spent the past hour trying to find it again & send it onto you. I've run out of time. If I do manage to find it again I'll forward it on to you.

Best Wishes

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I've just come into possession of a set of photos of RAD soldier group -300 / 9. I'm hoping someone can help me out, I need to know where the unit was based / operated from.

Regards

Can you post the photos on the GMIC to view?

Thank you

Lorenzo

• 3 months later...