My Latest Order of the Red Star

I know that I said that I was priced out of collecting Soviet ODMs. But, I've found some still reasonably priced. Here's My Latest Order of the Red Star, Type 2/ Variation 7. Monetny Dvor Mint Mark, flared edges and no screw post base, s/n: 3354765

:beer: Doc

Edited by Riley1965

• 2 weeks later...

Another...Order of the Red Star Type 2/Variation 7

S/N: 2,896,247

Monetny Dvor Mint Mark, flared edges and no screwpost base. Small enamel damage to lower right arm.

On a personal note: I purchased this from Eugene Ursual's website. Tanya is keeping it going and was very appreciative of my continued patronage.

Edited by Riley1965

Another...Order of the Red Star Type 2/Variation 7

S/N: 2,896,247

Monetny Dvor Mint Mark, flared edges and no screwpost base. Small enamel damage to lower right arm.

On a personal note: I purchased this from Eugene Ursual's website. Tanya is keeping it going and was very appreciative of my continued patronage.

Another Long Service?

Interesting s/n in 'Echos.' A break in the long service numbers between 2.892.962 and 2.923.696 (both LS implied by date of award). Yours falls between, where there are four non-long service awards listed.

Only one way to be sure of course. And given its largely theoretical/mythical nature now a days with just an s/n... :banger: