News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

workers party membership booklet

hello gentlemen,

as far as I can remember, I never seen this doc in this section. I had the chance to find this booklet for a few bucks in Ciney, Belgium, lost amongst a pile of junk.

I'd be happy to have some lights from hungarian-speaking fellow members :rolleyes:

hello gentlemen,

as far as I can remember, I never seen this doc in this section. I had the chance to find this booklet for a few bucks in Ciney, Belgium, lost amongst a pile of junk.

I'd be happy to have some lights from hungarian-speaking fellow members :rolleyes:

Its a Hungarian Workers Party membership book. (Communist Party). It shows that he was a member since 1947 and attended a technical school. The pages following should tell you for what years he continued his membership with the "party dues" stamps in them

seb16trs,

Just to add a few more things the left hand page tells us;

1-his name; his mothers name; date and place of birth.

The red stamp is for the party office where he joined the party. The centre line tells you the party office was in the 3rd District of the city but I can not read the city name.

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by Gordon Craig