News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

After last week I went out looking again but I was not as successful. I have to quit for a while as I can tell the wife is getting close to the "New furniture" speech.

Edited by CRBeery

The navy group is not named.

The one ribbon bar struck me as odd. WW2 Victory/Unofficial WW1 medal (if I remember)/WW1 BWM. It is a Wolf Brown bar and I do not think it has been put together recently. It was odd enough to gamble $3 on. Let me know what you think. The top bar is British made from what I can tell.

Edited by CRBeery

Nice haul!

Interesting little bar. It's not a fake. That the unofficial interallied war medal for WW1.

Somebody who got a BWM and then a US WW2 victory medal?

Perhaps a second bar- OR.....?

ooooooo iv got a ribbion bar with one of those un-official on a US bar to!!! havent seen one another in a while!!nice :beer:

Very nice Medal Bar I have been looking for old medals around here but no luck.

Thank you for sharing your finds: :cheers:

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF