VERY nice documents and VERY nice medal bar/ribbon bar pair but the documents and the awards are NOT a set--

Paul was a Saxon officer--

he received the Albert Order-Knight 2nd Class X (SA3bX) on 2.4.17 also in this unit.

Thanks Rick!

I even am a little glad, that I had one group, and now two.

It is possible to assume that medal bar belonged to the Saxon officer?

No. Niedersachsen as a Prussian province does not border on the frontier of the Kingdom of Saxony. Hanover iwas the German part of the English kingdom from King George I until Queen Victoria's time.

It is just a geography name trick :unsure: like (in English) there are THREE provinces all named "Galicia"-- 1 in Turkey, 1 in Poland/Ukraine, and 1 in Spain! :speechless1:

No. Niedersachsen as a Prussian province does not border on the frontier of the Kingdom of Saxony. Hanover iwas the German part of the English kingdom from King George I until Queen Victoria's time.

It is just a geography name trick :unsure: like (in English) there are THREE provinces all named "Galicia"-- 1 in Turkey, 1 in Poland/Ukraine, and 1 in Spain! :speechless1:

MANY THANKS!