News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Heavy Dimitrov_need help

Dear collegues. This is a nice example of so-cold Heavy Dimitrov order. In about 66 gr of 24 karate gold. In about 260-290 pieces was awarded. One of the most expencive and rare orders of communist Bulgaria. Awarded only for a couple of years from 1950 till 1952,begining of 1953......

I saw and take in my hands many this items, but never see document for the so-cold "Heavy Dimitrov". Maybe somebody have scans of this rare documents? Will be very glad to see it..... :cheers:

• 4 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Can you give the link to this example?

No direct link, sorry.

Go to zeige.com, then click on auction, then on bulgarian items and you'll quickly find the dimitrov. 2.5k euro starting bid

No direct link, sorry.

Go to zeige.com, then click on auction, then on bulgarian items and you'll quickly find the dimitrov. 2.5k euro starting bid

In first look looks like good but with, on my opinion, reparations on the ring betveen order and suspension ring

• 3 months later...