Serbia - Original Chetnik items

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great metal badges hoping to find some in the future, got a officer´s sajkaca that was also used by chetniks. This is mainly a artillery officer´s cap with a black cockade. But under the WWII the chet

Do you have original serbian / royal yugoslav chetnik items from WWII ? Let us see your badges, cockades, patches and daggers or other items.

Hi, Here are mine. First 3 badges were found together, the badge portraying General Mihailovic is French made (probably for Serbian emigrees), as for the other two I have no idea where they have be

Posted Images

Also these, good or bad? They were sold couple of years ago on Serbian internet auction site.

attachicon.gif01.jpgattachicon.gif02.jpg

This whole lot are reproductions, someone said to me that might be a variety, but I never saw such variety before, so I strongly believe that these are reproductions.

They didn't end up on Ebay though, they sold localy in Serbia.Perhaps poor new owner think they are very rare....

Guys,

all the above Infantry Cap badges are fakes, I am really sorry if someone from here bought one of those recently, please contact the seller(s) and demand your money back, this is really shame that happening with these beauties.

Here is how an original SDS (Nedic Adminstration Cap badge) looks like , the copies lack details at the reverse and edges at the front are not sharp, with flaws,as you can see from the photos Paja upload.

So beware when you wish to purchase or bring photos here.

Edited by Emanuel

This whole lot are reproductions, someone said to me that might be a variety, but I never saw such variety before, so I strongly believe that these are reproductions.

They didn't end up on Ebay though, they sold localy in Serbia.Perhaps poor new owner think they are very rare....

Thanks, as always most useful! That lot appeared in 2012. and all 5 were sold for around 150 euros which would in my opinion be more than excellent price if they were original. If I remember well the seller wrote in description that they were found at some old lady's home or something like that. What's interesting is that just couple of months later same seller sold one more for almost 100 euros. So 5 for 150, 1 for 100...

Here is how an original SDS (Nedic Adminstration Cap badge) looks like , the copies lack details at the reverse and edges at the front are not sharp, with flaws,as you can see from the photos Paja upload.

So beware when you wish to purchase or bring photos here.

Again many thanks for photos of original emblem. Is there any other difference between SDK and SDS emblems apart from the color of the cloth?

Hello gents,

Some of you have already seen these items, one or more of the red m39 badges might have replaced cloth, please feel free to comment.

Serbman, the squiggly lines I'm talking about are to the left of the word "ravna"

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing photo of your amazing collection with us!

Apart from the cloth perhaps being replaced on some of them and one missing P2 everything else seems to be in order. 

To me the most obvious detail that right away tells me if the emblem is fake is monogram.

Edited by paja

Posts 247,248 I agree there's a huge difference in the quality of the two medals. The silver one is three dimensional while the dark one is two dimensional at best. The last letter E in the word gradjanske the makers ran out of room and had to tilt up. The whole thing is missing fine detail, but the "patina" is kinda impressive.

Hello gents,

Some of you have already seen these items, one or more of the red m39 badges might have replaced cloth, please feel free to comment.

Serbman, the squiggly lines I'm talking about are to the left of the word "ravna"

These some very fine pieces Vladane, congrats.

Can you share with us the number of the Serbian Ravna Gora Chetnik Alu badge?