News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I don?t know what happened but I go on with my text! I bought the jacket from Norway. As you can see is the swastika under the eagle gone. When the

peace came 1945, all swastkas must been taken away from all uniforms. The medals have I just put on the chest after I bought the jacket.

Here is a KM jacket which I found on the bottom where Tirpitz sank. The jacket were drowned with oil but I cleaned it. You can find name and stamps on the inside. the frame comes from the civil ship "Hamburg" wich sank in Lofoten, Norway by the destroyer Cossack during the Lofoten raid.

Here is a KM jacket which I found on the bottom where Tirpitz sank. The jacket were drowned with oil but I cleaned it. You can find name and stamps on the inside. the frame comes from the civil ship "Hamburg" wich sank in Lofoten, Norway by the destroyer Cossack during the Lofoten raid.

Hello!

Please post some cloce up of the stamps,thanks. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep

That is one great helmet! I love it!

Are you saying that you found that KM jacket under water? How long had it been submerged?

I found it in 1995-96 i think and it was laying on 15 meters deep in the mud. The jacket was also full of oil but oil is also preserving! I had it in many ligroin bath before it was free from oil. The bottom was full of remains from the ship!!

• 3 weeks later...

That's the arrangement I was thinking of, & I like the jacket with "missing" swastika.

Some people would be tempted to replace the damaged eagle.