News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Red October Medal

Guest Darrell

Gerd,

There's no OOR in post 31 there is one in 34 and it looks good.

I can't make out the S/N but everything else (enamel) looks legit.

This is the 2nd variation.

Thanks, Rusty. I will try to post a scan of the S/N later, but i am quite sure, its ok, as it came from Alexei and also my own impression of the S/N is good with my limited experiance.

Thanks again. :beer:

Gerd

Rusty, i think, you were actually the one, who recommended me to buy from Alexei, if i am not mistaken. Everything, i got from him so far was PERFECT and a lot of my stuff is from him. I only wish, i wouldn?t look at his updates so often :lol: "Collecting is addictive" How true! ;)

Gerd

PS: Why don?t you send him a link to this forum? :rolleyes:;)

Edited by Gerd Becker

Gerd,

Alexei is a great guy! I've dealt with him for many years and have a pretty good realtionship!

He sent me 10 Red Stars once and they were not the ones I ordered (I bought screwpost base and got regular ones) and he told me to keep them!!! I paid for them regardless but the gesture was priceless!

He's a buisy guy and I don't think he'll go for another forum. I can ask though...

Rusty.